- The Secret History of Twin Peaks
- Rogue - The Paladin Prophecy
- Alliance - The Paladin Prophecy
- The Paladin Prophecy
- The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer
- Game Six
- The Second Objective
- The Match: The Day the Game of Golf Changed Forever
- The Grand Slam: Bobby Jones, America, And the Story of Golf
- The Greatest Game Ever Played: A True Story
- The Six Messiahs
- The List of Seven
- Before I Wake
Rogue - The Paladin Prophecy
Will West is playing a dangerous game. Months after uncovering the sinister Paladin Prophecy plot, Will continues to work with the mastermind behind the project—none other than his own grandfather, Franklin Greenwood. Will cooperates in order to keep his friends safe. But are they really secure in the hands of a madman?
Under constant surveillance, Will and his friends secretly devise a plan to defeat Franklin Greenwood and his Knights of the Charlemagne. The team must enter the Never-Was and find an elusive group of supernatural beings called the Hierarchy. But as the battle approaches, the alliance uncovers old secrets that threaten to tear them apart. Can they protect Earth from the demons beyond? Or will a rogue player destroy them and the world they live in?
Thrilling mystery and electrifying suspense abound in Mark Frost’s action-packed Paladin Prophecy series, which is compelling to the very last page.